1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

Zoto Black Friday: Refer a Friend and get Free N1000 - ONLY TODAY!

Discussion in 'Free Airtime Giveaway/Apps & Cracked' started by Joespiceman, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Joespiceman

Joespiceman Journeyman Established

Zoto is back with an amazing offer that rewards you for every friend you successfully bring to the platform. You get a whooping free N1000, while the person you refer gets N300. That's really great!

Zoto is a well-known recharge and bill payment mobile app that gives amazing cashback and bonuses. In so many occasions, they poured massive referral rewards, and this Zoto Black Friday Referral is not an exception.
    It was announced today, 29th of November, 2017, and it will end tomorrow, 30th of November . So you have to act fast.[ooooo]
    GETTING STARTED.
    ** Firstly, download Zoto app from playstore
    ** install and launch the app.
    ** Kindly use my referral code
    JOSEPC123 while signing up, then enter other details like your phone number, email, etc to complete your registration.
    **After successfully doing that, click on 'Account' >> 'Invite & Earn' to get your own referral code
    Now start sharing to get your free N1000.
    You can get up to N20,000 with this, which can be used to buy airtime, pay bills and lots more. Remember, the person you refer gets N300 too, and this offer will end tomorrow. Kindly share and start refering now!

Screenshot_2017-11-29-16-46-27.png

Jude obi likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. OkasTech

OkasTech Participant

Is 800 not 1000. Don't mind them

4. Jude obi

Jude obi Journeyman Established

This Zoto of a thing has never worked for me,just don't know y

5. Jude obi

Jude obi Journeyman Established

I need you guys to shed more lite on this

6. Joespiceman

Joespiceman Journeyman Established

Zoto is a secure payment app, which eases the comfort with which you can get airtime , buy data and pay bills in Nigeria, complete with benefits and rewards from time to time.

7. Xexi Adson

Xexi Adson Journeyman Established

I know nothing about zoto
    But I will try