1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Speech THINGS I WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT BEING SUCCESSFULL. PART TWO

Discussion in 'Motivational Speech & Advice' started by Prime, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Prime

Prime Glaive Glaive Established

This is a continuation of my post here :THINGS I WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT BEING SUCCESSFULL. | Loyalteams Forums

>>> FIND THE AREA OF HUMAN ACTIVITY WHERE YOUR GIFT IS USEFUL:
    THIS EXERCISE IS IMPORTANT SO AS TO AVOID YOU STRUGLING IN AN AREA WHERE YOU ARE NOT GIFTED. THIS SHOULD BE BASED ON YOUR ABILITIES,INTRESTS, AND ATTITUDE, AND ONCE ALL THIS ARE IN PLACE DONT LET ANYTHING SWAY YOU FROM YOUR DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS.

>>> BE DISCIPLINED: TO BE DISCIPLINED MEANS TO BE MATURED, TO BE MATURED MEANS TO DELAY GRATUITY I.E TO BE ABLE TO LET GO OF SOMETHINGS WHICH MIGHT NOT FAVOUR YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM UP FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR PROGRESS.

>>> BE PRACTICAL IN YOUR APPROACH : I WONDER HOW PPLE WILL JUST SIT AND SAY LET DESTINY DECIDE. THATS A BLUFF DESTINY IS DECIDED BY LOTS OF ENTITY GOD, YOU AND OTHER FORCES. SO WORK ON YOURSELF AND SEE YOURSELF THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE SEEN. BE PRACTICAL, DRIVERS DRIVE, FARMERS FARM, WEAVERS WEAVE.

>>> GET NECESSARY MATERIALS REQUIRED TO SUCCEED : BE INTRESTED IN WHY WHEN WHAT WHERE AND HOW OF ISSUES. ENGAGE IN PRIVATE PRACTICE AND STUDY. AND ALSO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS FAILURE. YOU NEED TO FAIL TO VALUE SUCCESS.

Dorlipi and Jams like this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

I am so taken by this great motivational speech of yours. Chaiii Kudos to you bro @Prime

Dorlipi and Prime like this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP