1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Telegram Freebrowsing, You Can Now Browse For Free On Telegram With Airtel And 9mobile Simcards

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by toheeb2452, Nov 5, 2017.

1. toheeb2452

toheeb2452 Enthusiast Established

Wow, this is great and surprising. Excitements everywhere as Telegram is reportedly working free on Airtel and 9Mobile networks. Personally, I confirmed it with one of my Airtel SIM cards with no active data plan or airtime, I was able to access both the telegram website and their Android app. I chatted and managed my Telegram group with it.
    But I was more surprised when some other people revealed that they are also using Telegram for free with 9Mobile network. I mean, this is strange though one part of me is saying maybe this is as a result of
    freebasics browsing working on some social networks and websites or it might temporary be network problem but am yet to completely conclude on why this is happening.
    [​IMG]
    Well, be it as it may, it calls for celebration. Remember Telegram is a better alternative to WhatsApp. In fact, it has more features than whatsapp. One of the most useful features is ability to accommodate up to 30,000 group members against whatsapp's tiny 256 members limit.

Meanwhile, according to some people who testified about the free Telegram with 9Mobile, they said they were able to access messages, chat and do virtually everything on the app but were unable to view images sent to them.

So what about you? What's your experience about this Freebrowsing of a thing? Can you access Telegram free of charge with either airtel or 9Mobile Network? Note, it doesn't require any setting or VPN before it works.

Dis is new loophole gurus do smtin ........

Ltn

Sandx, Handasonic and Jams like this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

I haven't testify fully to that of 9mobile yet but that of Airtel, I think they made for one to access it freely.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Handasonic and toheeb2452 like this.
  4. Suleiman1632

Suleiman1632 Journeyman

Jams pls telegram free browsing link
    Or add me 08176949802

Jams likes this.
  5. Jams

Sir, you mean ltn telegram group?

6. Suleiman1632

Suleiman1632 Journeyman

Yes

Jams likes this.
  7. Jams

Eyah, sorry about that we simply don't have telegram group at the moment but we will now since you drawn my attention to this.

8. dogud

dogud Anonymous Established

Thank jam. Let me try it out

9. richseeker

richseeker Teams Established

jams pls add on whatsapp group 08037883486

10. gabriel222

gabriel222 Enthusiast Established

jam no forget ur boy for d group of teleg.... 08179941055