1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

PSP; How to make money on Premium Success Pace Ltd

Discussion in 'Online Money Making Tips' started by schoolhelp, Dec 22, 2017.

1. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

We've all had varying degrees of experience in the network marketing industry

‬: Which have left sour taste in the mouth of some and others can say waoh what a way to make money.

Listen to me. After hearing me out, you can take a bow and leave or decide to be a part of the network revolution.

: Network marketing system is not an investment scheme

A good network scheme permits you to do one single investment for a lifetime and continue to enjoy rewards over

But Premium Success Pace Ltd - PSP - was designed putting into consideration the challenges and how best to solve them

This is a model designed by Nigerians, funded and managed by Nigerians.

2. A system that supports your prospecting activities..to those who take it up as part of their main activities.

3. It is Naira denominated. You have access to whatever money earned in the system any day anytime.

4. PSP is duly registered with relevant authorities in Nigeria.

5. This system is designed to allow members give back to the same society that has molded them by doing projects in educational and health sectors in their names.

6. The system is built to allow inflow of earned bonuses. Thereby, denying us what's called strong legs or weak legs.

7. It gives everyone equal opportunity to just refer two...only two and earned swiftly and so much.

8. Etc

*STAGE I*

2 by 3 matrix

14 members

Referral Bonus is N2,000

Pairing Bonus is N2,000

Board Completion Bonus is N2,000

Minimum Earning is N20,000

*STAGE II*

2 * 4 matrix

30 members who have completed Stage 1 in your team.

Pairing Bonus is N2,500

Stage Completion Bonus is N5,000

Level 4...Phone N80,000

Minimum Earning is N122,500

*STAGE III*

2 * 4 matrix

30 members who have completed Stage 2 in your team.

Pairing Bonus is N5,000

Stage Completion Bonus is N10,000

Matching Bonus is N5,000

Level 2..Laptop N100,000

Level 3...Scholarship Fund Phase 1 N400,000

Level 4...Car Award N3m

Educational Project to any school of your choice in your name..N1m

Minimum Earning is N4.6m

*STAGE IV*

2 * 4 matrix

30 members who have completed Stage 3 in your team.

Pairing Bonus is N10,000

Stage Completion Bonus is N20,000

Matching Bonus is N10,000

Level 1...Plasma TV N200,000

Level 2...Scholarship Fund Phase 2 - N1m

Level 3...Project Facility N2m

Level 4...Jeep Award N5m

Another Educational Project worth N1m.

Health Support programme in your community in your name as well....N1m

Minimum Earning is N10.4m

*STAGE V*

Any two of your sponsors entered Stage 5.

Board of Trustees

Matching Bonus of N20,000.

1% Global Profit Share.

Automatic qualification to attend AGM.

Opportunity for a 3-week executive programme on Entrepreneurship or Leadership within or overseas exposure...N1.5m

Automatic Registration into the system again.

I am the founder and CEO of this monumental organization. We launched out on the 22nd November, 2017.

I can tell you without an iota of doubt that there's tremendous income potential in network marketing. So also are there challenges. I am sure those already familiar with the PSP System can attest to the brilliant ideas behind the workings and operations of the system.

*BONUS EARNINGS*

The PSP System is designed in such a unique way to allow free flow of income all the time. That's why we have various kinds of bonuses.

As leaders, growing our team is paramount to us. Spill Over is effective in our system and to our benefit.

There's no member who will not refer his two persons. The gateway will only open for transfer of bonus earnings to the Withdrawal Column only when the system detects that you have referred two persons.

In other words, no matter the amount of growth or money in the system's account of your down lines, he or she is entitled to it only when he or she has sponsored two persons directly. These two persons minimum is the only work expected of all members.

*My advice: resist the urge to sponsor people for your down line members. Let your spill over affect them. So that they can be encouraged to bring in their two*. In this way, we all grow spontaneously and effortlessly.

Handasonic likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. schoolhelp

Any more info, you can ask

4. schoolhelp

5. schoolhelp

6. Joespiceman

Joespiceman Enthusiast Established

for my axis you just don't try anything referring oh. cos it is marked as scam