1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

Latest ehi Config file For Glo YouTube Free Net

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by Jams, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Yes like I said before you must make use of my ehi config file to prevent deducted of your normal data rate.

Check my previously made post on Glo YouTube for non established ehi file.
  2. Praise

Praise Enthusiast

I got 1600mb
  3. D-Expendable

D-Expendable Enthusiast Established

really..? hmmm.. I've don dis sub lyk twice nw, nd I ws given dat same 4gig,..
  4. emekaofor5

emekaofor5 Teams

Not connecting
    Jams likes this.
  5. Jams

How come bro because you're not established and this ehi file 100% perfectly working even as at this moment. So which ehi file are are referring to?
  6. D-Expendable

D-Expendable Enthusiast Established

@Jams dis problem of unable to connect 2 host kips repeatin, I ws unable 2 use it lst nyt.. plz wats d way forward..? I've dn wat u tld me previously.. bt no positive respond til nw..
    Jams likes this.
  7. frubic

frubic Teams

@jamz, heard airtel and MTN 0.0k cheat is out? Pls we r counting on u guru, make our Xmas extra sweet. Tnx
    Jams likes this.
  8. Jams

Hope you're using this ehi file. And please a screenshot will do
  9. Jams

Ok @frubic we're working effortlessly also to make sure that something is available for you to enjoy with........ So let's be prayerful and hope for the best.
    Jude obi likes this.
  10. Jams

@frubic about that airtel and MTN cheat , do you mean their night plan?
  11. Jude obi

Jude obi Journeyman

I trust u and ur team to put something on the table for Us.
  12. Jams

We've updated the ehi file guy and confirmed to be 100% working before I released it today.

And it ks available for both established and non established members of LTN though different ehi file.
  13. bihurlar005

bihurlar005 Teams

What is the code to the night plan
    Jams likes this.
  14. Jams

You don't need to sub for their YouTube plan, just sub to any of glo data from N500 above and you will be eligible.
  15. Xexi Adson

Xexi Adson Enthusiast Established

It depend on your sim for the first time I will subscribe I was given 4gb straight am using new glo 4g sim
  16. royalmartins

royalmartins Teams

Thanks bro
  17. Abdul44

Abdul44 Teams

18. Guys yesterday I exhausted 2.5gb...now I'm trying to download one album and they're zapping my mb.. Pls is the 2.5gb for a month or every night
  19. They're happily remove my mb .. Pls is the 2.5gb for a month or every night cos I exhausted the 2.5gb yesterday
  20. Ethiks

Ethiks Teams

Mine is sayin cannot connect to host
  21. Update the app on playstore.. I hope they get back to me.. This thing is dreenkin my mb.. I no download again
    Jams likes this.
  22. Jams

Sorry guys I think I will update you on with new ehi file because there's an update on http injector so if you haven't updated yours then go back update it as at this moment.
  23. Jams

The ehi file has been updated guys please if you're having issues with yours, do let me know. Enjoy
  24. Xexi Adson

Xexi Adson Enthusiast Established

Thanks for your effort
    Jams likes this.
  25. Jams

Eyah am sorry about that bro, try this new ehi file and just browse and check if your mb is being deducted. Remember to off your data when checking.

Or if ain't working for you at all, just stream with it on YouTube and then off and check your data balance if they're deducting it. If no notice any deduction then mm that mean you've exhausted the allocated youtube mb given to you.

olu likes this.
  26. Jams

Thanks @Xexi Adson
    olu likes this.