1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Cracked Latest 9mobile Youtube Unlimited Free browsing With HTTP injector

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by Jams, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Xup guys, I am happy to published this new discovery to you guys. Thou this was among my list of upcoming cheat which I was intending to published last year but it was unfortunate that I got my phone stolen from then even was hoping to work on daemon tunnel during that time with my Teams group. And also all thanks to one my friend @ezehil for updating his blog with the YouTube plan and gave me a clue on it. Thanks to him.
    PicsArt_03-25-09.22.07.jpg

But Alhamdullilahi, thank God that the opportunity now shows up today for updating you guys on it.

Well I have kept you guys in anticipation for this unlimited hourly youtube plan which I powered it up with HTTP injector and it is working 100% without any glitches.

So before we proceed, note that this plan doesn't come in for free as it requires you to subscribe to 9mobile youtube hourly package.

How To Subscribe To 9mobile Youtube Package

=> Make sure you've N500 or not less than that.
    => Then, dial *253*1#
    You will now received a successful message about your YouTube plan just like in this screenshot below.

Screenshot_2018-03-27-19-41-47-497_com.android.mms.png

Notice :
    The first one is only mean that you will able to use YouTube for a period of 3hour and when that time elapsed then you still have additional 1GB night browsing + free access to youtube which can be use to browse and download using the setting am about to post.

The second message about free streaming from 1am to 5am is meant for 3days. So within that time interval you will be able to browse and download at the specified time rate with this ehi file I made or the one with anonytun which I will puplished in this thread.

How To Use Your YouTube Hourly Plan Unlimited On Http Injector

=>Download HTTP injector on playstore or any other available sources

=>Download this ehi file below emoji_point_down

You must be registered to see links

=>So after that, launch your HTTP injector, then import it successfully.

Then hit the connect button, it will connect instantly without issue.
    PicsArt_03-27-07.35.57.jpg

Feature Of This Ehi File
    =>Fast YouTube Streaming with 720p without bug.

=> Good for downloading file

=> Unlimited Download (no capped) as far as you follow the instruction in this thread muscle.emoji

I used it to download one of the latest game which is Shadowgun legend as illustrated in the screenshot below.
    PicsArt_03-27-07.40.15.jpg

How To Use It with Anonytun

Warning:
    Remember, we have an alternative host we use which made it extremely fast and won't be disclose to Teams member but only established members of LTN to make it more on a safer side to prevent ISP blockagenerd.emoji

1. Download anonytun apk
    2. Launch and enable (stealth settings)
    3. Connection Protocol : HTTP
    4. Connection port : 443/9201/8081
    5. Now click on (edit Custom TCP/HTTP Headers)
    Url Host :

Strictly For Established Members! => Request Method : POST
    => Injection method : Normal
    Extra Headers, tick only ;
    Keep-Alive, Online Host and user agent.

That's all then connect your anonytun. It will connect instantly within some sec.

So that's all for now guys, LTN ALL THE WAY . So don't forget to hit the likeemoji_thumbsup button guys and comment if yours is working perfectly or you're having an issue with it and we will be glad to hear you out nerd.emoji. :l::l::l:

If you guys are familiar with the King of free net tunneler develop by John Vincent himself the developer of Psiphon known as Dzebb handler.

Then we're glad to announce to you that we were able to hack without purchasing the apk it as this is what others developers have failed to and this is one of the main achievements of LTN and the idea was dispatch by one of our notable members @Reumat

Join our Telegram group through the link below emoji_point_down
    You must be registered to see links

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    FoxFi, adaz, Jude obi and 5 others like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Praise

Praise Anonymous Established

Nice update bro testing things on point

Jams likes this.
  4. Phamstrong

Phamstrong Participant Established

nice update boss. Thumbs up

5. MBK

MBK Enthusiast Established

Good more grease to ur elbow [ooooo]

6. Dark matter

Dark matter Hack Freak Hack Freak Established

Now that's a goal!!! :yum

.............. Great work man

Jams likes this.
  7. toheeb2452

toheeb2452 Enthusiast Established

Gud work boss testing mod ........

Jams likes this.
  8. Paul_Inz

Paul_Inz Teams Established

Great work bro,

Jams likes this.
  9. mukhtar

mukhtar Wavy Established

wow.. nice one

Jams likes this.
  10. iSims

iSims Teams

Telegram link isn't working

Jams likes this.
  11. Barnabas

Barnabas Teams Established

tanks bruh pls is it all unlimited

Jams likes this.
  12. Jake10

Jake10 Journeyman Established

Buh is it unlimited in downloading with that estimate 3hours time I just don't understand

13. abufalalu2

abufalalu2 Teams

@Jams pls help me with ehi file
    for mtn night browsing

Jams likes this.
  14. Jaysay

Jaysay Teams

@Jams mine isn't unlimited, it stops browsing after using close to 3gb

Jams likes this.
  15. Jams

16. Jams

It is 100% unlimited my brother unless you ran out of time, I mean the allocated 3hour given to you.

17. Jams

It is 100% unlimited my brother unless you ran out of time, I mean the allocated 3hour given to you.

18. Jams

Yes exactly using the ehi file I provided you with.

19. Jams

It is working perfectly sir, and please can you provide me with a screenshot of the error

20. Jams

Thanks buddy nerd.emojiemoji_thumbsup

Dark matter likes this.
  21. Jams

Thanks guys, enjoy emoji_thumbsup

Bartels likes this.
  22. Jaysay

Jaysay Teams

Then I don't know what I'm doing wrong, cos I still have 156 more mins for streaming but the http injector doesn't connect again, it's just writing ECONNRESET (connection reset by peer)

23. Jake10

First of ain't unlimited mine stopped at 1.36gb my streaming balance still remain 158mins left, the Http Injector ain't connecting any more saying can't connect to host please kinda don't know what's going on whether you're telling us everything needa to know bout this......... cos there's nothing better than been truthful, I don't know whether the Ehi File has expire or not has done everything perfectly still yet ain't unlimited and Http injector ain't connecting any more...........Take Care!

Jams likes this.
  24. abdulwadud

abdulwadud Teams

Pls I can't seem to download from d site pls I need another link

25. Dark matter

Dark matter Hack Freak Hack Freak Established

If http injector is no longer working for you, then try using AnonyTun

Jams likes this.
  26. Jake10

You're correct buh if I had the URL Host settings for AnonyTun will I be complaining bout Http Injector EHi File that's because I don't have it..... please help!

Jams likes this.
  27. Jams

Use myaccounts.google.com as Host on anonytun thou not the new host but this one is working perfectly m

Dark matter likes this.