1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

How To Use Jio 4G Sim in Any Android Phone No Need VoLTE Phone or LYF Phone [Root Required]

Discussion in '4G & 3G Internet Tips' started by Jams, Aug 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Hello, guys, I am making this tutorial for the sake of my Indian friend in the house and of course on my WhatsApp group I am into. So Let's cut the introduction short and go straight to the point as this tutorial is based on how to use Jio 4G sim on any android phone.

As you all know that Reliance is offering Jio Sim Cards in which they are giving access to unlimited 4g data, unlimited calling & unlimited messages without any hidden charges. However, this offer is available only for those users who purchase LYF mobile along with Jio Sim Card. And the main drawback about this offer is that you can access data services and all other offers in just your LYF handset. If you use that sim card in any other cellphone that it wouldn’t work for you. But today we have a trick by which you can use your Reliance Jio Sim Card in any other mobile but if your Phone doesn’t support VoLTE connectivity then You are not able to make audio Calling. So before you proceed to this tutorial make sure your phone is rooted or otherwise I am afraid you those apps stated here won't work on your phone if not rooted.

Requirements For This Procedure
    • Reliance Jio 4G Sim Card
    • IMEI Of Your LYF Mobile.
    • Rooted Android Device
    • Handset Must Be 4G Enabled
    • Xposed IMEI Changer App
    How To Use Jio 4G sim in other NonVoLTE Supported Phones
    • first, you need to have a rooted android 4g handset.
    • Then Install Xposed Installer app.
    • Now Download You must be registered to see links in your mobile.
    • Now go to Xposed Installer & Activate Framework then go to Modules Tick on IMEI Changer Pro app.
    [​IMG]

• Now open the IMEI Changer App in your mobile and enter the IMEI Number of your LYF mobile in the app and click on Apply button.
    • LYF Flame 2 IMEI Series 911501450159XXX replace with XXX any 3 digit Random Number.
    [​IMG]

• Now Switch Off your mobile phone and insert your Jio Sim Card in Slot 1. And restart your mobile phone.
    • Now your jio sim card will be activated in another device and if you don’t get the signal in this device then go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Search Manually > Choose Reliance Jio.
    • After that again go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Create New APN
    • Name: SuryaTricks APN: Jionet and leave Blank all Section.
    • Now Go to Dialer and Type *#*#4636#*#* and Now Select LTE Only Option.
    • Now Open Play Store and You must be registered to see links and Configure With your Jio 4G sim.
    • That’s it, Now turn On your Data Services & Enjoy True Unlimited 4g Data in any Mobile Phone via Reliance Jio 4G Sim Card.
    image credit to suryatricks

Hope this tutorial was helpful and if you're finding it hard setting up your own do let me know throght hte comment and would be very glad to help and don't forget to join our forum on discussion on various tech stuff ranging from free net tweaks as well as tech news and gadgets. Don't forget to join the forum right through this link Sign up | Loyalteams Forums

Prime likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

I need 4g phone self....so I can try this

Jams likes this.