1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorial How To Uninstalled Malware/Bloatware Apps On Your Android Phone

Discussion in 'Android Hacks/Tips & Tuto' started by Jams, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Hello guys, here I am with another tutorial basically based on most commonly faced issues which has directed many to factory reset their Android phone due to virus or malware apps that tend to take permission as pre-installed app on your Android phone.

So these tutorial, I will be making reference to 51vpn pro that many have installed on their phone thinking it is the right app they've installed.

Those of you that have mistakenly install the 51vpn pro and the like, please this is a warning to all loyalteams to Uninstalled it immediately as soon as they see this message of mine. The app ain't the original one, it is a bloatware/ malware masking itself as a useful app in transformation of the original 51vpn pro, they developed because people have been eager to have the pro one in all ways, and this app is very risky and harmful to you devices and if care not taken properly, it may affect other app, and Leaked personal credidential such as banking detail etc

You may have notice that whenever you Uninstalled it comes back again, Yeap that is where I am going, it is simply because it has already given permission to itself as a pre-installed apps of your phone which can't be installed.

So this thread is for apps of such kind, and it serve as real treats to Android phone as it risk to expose you totally to hackers i.e the owner of those developed malware apps sending them your personal information and data.

How To Remove Malware/Bloatware On Your Phone

=>So what you need to do now is to install link2sd. Download it on Google play Store or any other trusted sources.

=>Launch and find the app, and look for 51vpn pro as seen in the Screenshot below
    PicsArt_09-05-05.48.25.png

=>Then click on it, there you will see a three dot column at the top left side as seen circle in the Screenshot.
    how to remove bloatware.png

=>Now click at the top left side you will see option like Uninstalled, click on it and it will redirect to the app permissions, untick it there and then installed.
    The app will be Uninstalled totally from your device.
    how to Uninstalled 51vpn.png
    FAQ
    Should I root my phone?
    Nope, the answer is simply no, because this app doesn't require your phone to be rooted before making use of it though you may be limited to some of it features likefreezing app which requires root access.

If you're still having issues with it do let me know.
    ✌✌✌✌

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    @kings likes this.
    Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Ebun

Ebun Enthusiast Established

Nice

4. @kings

@kings Enthusiast