1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

How To Make Money On Loyalteams

Discussion in 'LTN ANNOUCEMENT' started by Jams, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

You can’t control the weather in this changeable and moody month, but you can control your emotions. Start a new month with good mood and inspiration and you’ll see how it will influence your inner peace and harmony. Happy new month! HAppy new month to you guys.

So as the topic title suggested we're very glad to announce to you our new feature which has to do with member in loyalteams to be compensated with digital crytocurrency money as one of the leading way the future of transaction hold on to.
    make-money-on-loyalteams.png
    So Hurray as we announced our money making tip in loyalteams and how you can earn some few bugs with us here in loyalteams. So this doesn't the amount would be that huge but considering the fact that we're donating altcoins to members here in loyalteams then it worth given a shot for. So in a short of word , we will be donating to each and qualify member free dogecoin and Clams coin if he/she meet our criteria which we be discussed upon in the thread.

Well like I always lay emphasis upon that we at loyalteams have vision and goals we want to achieve and with the help of God and support of you guys, then it will surely come into reality. And to know more about loyalteams goals and vision then you need to check upon this thread All You Need To Know About LoyalTeams,The Forum Vision And Goals | Loyalteams Forums

And we really need your engagement and support in the growing forum of students and sharing and referring us to your social media, friends as well as family to help us grow at large. And this is a proof of what we wish to achieve to help youngs inspiring students like us to to earn and really impact a difference. We really wish it could be bigger than this and also deals with bitcoin and naira , but considering the forum and many other aspect which I won't lay emphasis on, we really can't have such offer at the moment but with time and the support of teams then this will surely come to pass.
    Teams + Loyalteams= Success of a great forum This is a formulas I was able to come up with hope it isn't that wack lol.

So if you're guest hmm sorry to say this you're really missing a lot for not being part of this great forum and here is a chance to at least participate on our earning offer portals. So qucikly register here Sign up | Loyalteams Forums

Now lets head straight to the point ...As you're really exited so I am to

make-money-in-loyalteams0.png
    How To Earn And Make Money On Loyalteams

Earn 0.00001 Clams For Sharing By Sharing Our Forum To Social Media

Loyalteams On Your Social Media
    So what you need to do in order to be compensated with 0.00001 Clams by sharing our site to your social media, whatsapp,telegram etc , and can also be an and also with a screenshot proof and your Clams address which you'll have to submit it right in this thread. And when check upon, and verify you will receive your free clams instantly without any delay. Adn remember that 1clams= 5USD at the time of writing this post. And this is a big opportunity for you if you're looking for a way to invest on this promising altcoin. And to know more about Clams you can do that here which has been explained in details.

And for the wallet where you can save your clams coin, you can make use of coinomi which has almost all the altcoins wallet in it and follow this guide on how you can install the app on your android phone Guidelines And Steps To Install And Use Coinomi Muti-Wallet App On Your Android Devices | Loyalteams Forums

Earn Free Dogecoin For Your Forum Engagement
    Yea, that is very simple and straight. You can easily earn 1 dogecoin or more if you're always active, post thread and remenber not copy content as we don't really tolerate that as it has to do with SEO and the penalty of a site found guilty of such. So as a member of loyalteams your post and content can make you earn free dogecoin to your wallet instantly by commenting on post and be active in the forum. Those active person we're having in loyalteams are @ramzy @Dorlipi and you can as well be feature in this list. But remember that those memtioned above weren't expecting any compensation and thy were consistanly posting and show their engagement in the forum. So I really want you to take them as role model though.

So if you're still new to the next king of cryto next of bitcoin then you can simply head to this link and learn more about it here What Is Dogecoin- Another Booming Altcoins For Investor | Loyalteams Forums
    And also you can make use of coinomi for your dogecoin wallet Guidelines And Steps To Install And Use Coinomi Muti-Wallet App On Your Android Devices | Loyalteams Forums

So @ramzy and @Dorlipi kindly drop your wallet address. So each one with 1 dogecoin and that's make 2 dogecoin to be total.

Earn Free Airtime
    You can earn free airtime as a part of earning feature we've here in loyalteams which previously take place here in loyalteams and here is the post Official - Loyalteams Free Airtime l Get in here and Get Yours | Loyalteams Forums .

So you equally stand a chance to earn free airtime by posting and commenting on post here in loyalteams and it depend on you relate in the forum as the term change interchangeably.

So here is Our Next Project....Coming soon.
    Top Posters Of The Month - With a Giveaway Price Of N1000 each.:l:
    And in order to have such offer here in loyalteams, we really need you engagement and refering people to register on loyalteams forum.

So here comes to an end of this post, now need a rest of hand. So kindly drop your comment guys we really want to hear from you on this @Ifeade @Sandx @Lesley001 @Matty @Sunnytex @Willy0081 @Edorejim007 @Makanjuola Philip and other teams in the house we want to hear from you guys.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Praise and ramzy like this.
  2. Loading...

3. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

:eek:Nice write up boss, and thanks for the recognition. That's the reason I love this forum and I am sure with time and determination we will surely get there. Thanks once again for this recognition being given to me. So here is my Dogecoin wallet address :l: DQVCGz5e1puH98xtss572qgdgTvnDC43WK

Dorlipi likes this.
  4. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

5. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

Lol,:( nope you didn't @jams

Dorlipi likes this.
  6. Jams

Already sent. Hope you received it :p

Dorlipi likes this.
  7. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

Wow, have seen so fast. Thanks a lot @jams .

8. Dorlipi

Dorlipi Journeyman

Great Post!
    Here's my wallet address
    DGGNaGqqKbXDz6qDW7kZVWbmZBdY73HYo2

Jams likes this.
  9. Jams

Already sent @Dorlipi hope you've seen and here is also a screnshot to back it up. Screenshot_20170702-040733.png

Dorlipi likes this.
  10. Jams

And for those who still haven't benefited from this can simply upload screnshot of them sharing our forum or any post including WhatsApp with a screnshot. And you will be rewarded with free clams. And you can simply accumulated it by sharing us more with a screnshot to back it up and you will earn more.

Dorlipi likes this.
  11. Dorlipi

Dorlipi Journeyman

Seen Boss. Thank you so much!
    God bless you

ramzy likes this.
  12. Dorlipi

Dorlipi Journeyman

Can I also participate in this?

ramzy and Jams like this.
  13. Jams

Ameen, you're the most welcome @Dorlipi :l:

ramzy and Dorlipi like this.
  14. Jams

:eek: common bro, why not, everyone is entitled to it. And you can accumulate as many as you want bro.

15. Dorlipi

Dorlipi Journeyman

Screenshot_20170702-072158.png

ramzy likes this.
  16. Jams

17. Dorlipi

Dorlipi Journeyman

xG4CEatQSBkGQVhMugUcadii2VKLKCZnnP

ramzy and Jams like this.
  18. Jams

Sorry for the delay @Dorlipi your clams as been sent successfully.

19. Dorlipi

Dorlipi Journeyman

It OK BOSS

20. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

Wow, joining the league soon :D

Dorlipi likes this.
  21. Prime

Prime Glaive Glaive Established

Nyz one.

ramzy likes this.
  22. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

See what am missing....

23. Prime

wow u are back we are sowi for not asking after u wen u were away.

24. Jams

Good to see you around Pals, hope we can together pick the broken pieces we left behind. Welcome back the Glaive Of loyalteams :rolleyes:

25. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

Welcome back my oga @iamhessteem

Prime likes this.
  26. Prime

My oga o @ramzy the kudos goes to you ooo boss and to the super admin @jams you guyz did well nd upheld the forum in one piece. Kudos once again @Dorlipi i hail also.

Dorlipi and ramzy like this.
  27. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

Thanks @iamhessteem for the recognition being given to me :p

Dorlipi and Prime like this.