1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

Tutorial How To Get A Working Host For Free Internet Access In All Countries

Discussion in 'General Mobile Network Tutorials' started by Jams, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

15.jpg
    Xup guys. So today I will make free browsing tutorial from the basic which each and every free internet master must know about before embarking on cracking free internet access on any network.

So I am creating this for the members who has been gearing and also to the scarcity of free internet in my region in order to get more hand on how does this really works because I believe hundred of hand on cracking a loophole there's greater success than a single person and I am sure he can do it all so we must all learn about fetching and cracking our isp loophole for free internet access.

So there are many ways you can get free browsing or free internet access on your isp but this tutorial shall centralize majorly on host as the basic key to get free internet access.

So I know you must be wondering what ISP means provided you're new to all this.

So What Is An ISP?
    So an isp simply means your internet Telecommunication provider and of course we depend on them to access the internet, make calls and we're simply dependent over anything online without them. And an example of such is MTN, GLOBE, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, ORANGE, MOOV, TM, JAZZ, GLO, TELECOS etc...

Now I am 100% sure you do have an idea of what ISP really mean. So now let's proceed on what host really mean.

What Is Host And Basic Fact You Should Know About It?
    So this is where free internet access comes in as the basic facts you should hold on to when cracking or fetching loophole on any ISP to gain free internet access.
    e.g orange.ci , moov.com, You must be registered to see links , 9mobile.com.ng , mtnonline.com, mtn.ci etc..

So a host is simply a free page you can have access to without any credit or data on your sim. so where does a free web page comes in?
    Well, a free web page is always their official site you can browse to without any data pack or consuming your airtime. And sometimes a free web page can littery comes from a third party link sent on our phone and which can be accessed for free of charge. And this is very common when ISP decide to make some popular site free to access without any data or airtime. And this is very common on any ISP and of course, almost all region to be precise.

Perhaps, there are many ways you can fetch out transparent and mask host of your isp. But in this tutorial, I will only lay much emphasis on how to find public and most at times, those transparent hosts can be used to access the free internet as your ISP might have stopped it to send and receive a data packet. So I know right now you must be wondering what is transparent or mask host. So let me start with mask host.

What Is A Mask Host?
    Well, I must say this is the term I accord to it due to the hidden host behind it. So a mask host can be regarded a subset of a transparent host like we do have in mathematics especially subject like mapping if I can remember. A mask host is simply a hidden host that isp usually doesn't leak them out as they act as data sender to the real host according to my research. So, In my next tutorial I shall centralize more on hidden host facts and how can you fetch them out to gain free internet access. And I even use it to crack the recently mtn cheat I posed with my Teams Freenet Cracker Group but it is eventually capped. A mask host can be in form of both ip and site link eg h.facebook.com, fb.facebook.com , You must be registered to see links

What Is A Transparent Host?
    Well, I think this is a better term I choose to call it and it is quite similar to a transparent proxy. Well, a transparent proxy is simply an IP that doesn't hide your identity only unlike an anonymous proxy. So I decided to name this host a transparent host because ISP doesn't hide its identity. and example of such is You must be registered to see links , datareset.mtnonline.com, 9mobile.com.ng etc..

How Can You Get Your ISP Host?
    However, this will lay much emphasis on a transparent host. And such can usually be gotten whenever you run out of data bundle allocation i.e when you've exhausted the allocated data given to you. And also it may redirects you automatically whenever you try to visit a site without data bundle or airtime to their captive homepage that you've already exhausted your data pack.

So that's all for now and all you need to know about Host to get free internet access on your ISP. Our next tutorial shall centralize majorly on how to use them with different tunneler app and other basic facts should task.

S don't you forget to like, share and comment. And feel free to drop your ideas and suggestion because they're all welcome.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. Nice post

Jams likes this.
  4. Praise

Praise Journeyman Established

@kings and Jams like this.
  5. Jams

Nope it is not, a mask host is always hidden under the transparent. So this is a transparent host.

Perryl and Praise like this.
  6. gabriel222

gabriel222 Wavy Established

ok let me try

7. Jams

K, though it will connect but won't be stable because it is in need of an ip that can establish its connection using either ip range which will be discussed later. Though remember, nothing is always 100% so cracking and finding isp Loophole is a trial and error process.

8. Jams

Thanks make sure you stay updated to this forum category for our upcoming posts.

9. Praise

Praise Journeyman Established

Ok

10. @kings

@kings Enthusiast

nice job

Jams likes this.
  11. Muhamamad

Muhamamad Teams

Gimana ya cara Host tolong

Jams likes this.
  12. Noxx

Noxx Wavy

Where is ur other tutorial? I've been searching 4 it.

Jams likes this.
  13. Kclubz

Kclubz Participant Established

Any idea about fiddler

Jams likes this.
  14. Jams

Yes, I know about the software, I was using it. Though it is mainly meant for targeting working host which can be use for free browsing.

15. tolima

tolima Teams

Nice post

16. toheeb2452

toheeb2452 Enthusiast Established

Gud oga jams

17. Noxx

Noxx Wavy

Good one Mr Jams

18. Tuctac

Tuctac Participant Established

Sp far so good, you're the best @Jams aaaaahhh, genius of free net hacking kudos one more emoji_thumbsup

19. dogud

dogud Journeyman Established

Nice one jam

20. lich-man

lich-man Teams

I know some freesite on my isp but i dont know how to use them.

Jams likes this.
  21. Jams

Can you provide me with it?

22. lich-man

lich-man Teams

Woot.com.ph
    Clubzed.ph
    www. Globe. Com. Ph

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    Jams likes this.
  23. manazir73

manazir73 Teams

Jams likes this.
  24. Jams

25. manazir73

manazir73 Teams

It says http:/1.1 403 forbidden

Screenshot_2017-11-08-01-58-07.png

Jams likes this.
  26. manazir73

manazir73 Teams

In http injector host checker: if payload is 0.facebook.com and method is POST then its status 200 ok.when i start http injector it is connected.But no sites browsing....is there any way to use this payload for free net..thnx

Jams likes this.
  27. Jams

Sorry, have been busy lately that's the reason I was unable to reply to u u on time but nevertheless, I made an ehi file targeted it with 403 status hope it works for you. If it didn't please let me know. Download it below.

Attached Files: