1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Hot How to generate unlimited airtime on Opera News app using ID Changer

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by gabriel222, Apr 6, 2018.

1. gabriel222

gabriel222 Enthusiast Established

Are you looking for a way to generate unlimited and uncountable airtime on the new Opera News application? You have that right in this article. Thanks to Realitytechs aka Abdulrahman Zakariyya for revealing the trick.

Opera News is an Android application that allows you stay up-to-date to what you loves to read. It delivers a variety of trending news and entertaining videos and get smarter in each use. Do not be confused, it’s an entertaining app and not a browser like chrome.
    Some weeks ago, they decided to launch a new system called “Referral“, to attract more customers to their apps and at the same time, they pay their customers for any user they invites to the app. This had made them have over 1 million downloads in the past week on Google play store.

How does the Opera News Referral System works and where to download the app
    When you download the Opera news app, via You must be registered to see links on Google play store. You will be given free N25 airtime, if you use someone referrals while the person that refer you gets N50 airtime.

How to generate unlimited airtime on your Android phone using ID Changer
    STEP 1: Find another phone (Phone 2) and download You must be registered to see links using your (Phone 1) referrals link and you will be given N50 airtime on Phone 1 and Phone 2 will get N25 airtime.

STEP 2: Now, uninstall the Opera News app from Phone 2 and download ID Changer on Android play store via You must be registered to see links and change your phone ID.
    STEP 3: Now, download the Opera news app again using your Phone 1 referrals link and you will get another N50 airtime.

STEP 4: Keep repeating those steps above till you get tired and you will get unlimited airtime till Opera news decides to lock the trick in the future.

How can I withdraw my airtime?
    Open your Opera news app, go to your earning dashboard and tap on “Buy Airtime“, the enter your Phone number and select the amount of money to withdraw, then tap on “GO” and you will be recharged immediately through VTU.

Is it helpful? Share your experience!

IMG-20180405-WA0001.jpg screenshot_20180405-155551-539891067.png

Dayne and Jams like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Jude obi

Jude obi Anonymous Established

Nice update

4. D-Expendable

D-Expendable Enthusiast Established

5. gabriel222

6. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

Waooo... I love this.
    Ltn is movinf

7. achaa

achaa Participant

After rechargibg 400 it stopped recharging, I can't cash out again

8. Jude obi

For real?

Jams likes this.
  9. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Yea it is. Wanted to release it before but was due to free net cracking. A YouTube video will be made on it for more clarification.

Phamstrong and Jude obi like this.
  10. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Jude obi likes this.
  11. Jude obi

OK boss,thanks

12. Joespiceman

Joespiceman Enthusiast Established

13. achaa

achaa Participant

Mine worked for a while and stopped cashing out. Has anyone solution to that?

14. OkasTech

OkasTech Journeyman Established

Nice discovery

15. gabriel222

ok will check on that

16. Jude obi

Awaiting the video boss....

17. Praise

Praise Anonymous Established

Seems opera news is being regulated, cashed out few minutes ago on one account, but now unable to cash out on both accounts

18. Nbest

Nbest Teams Established

I think its time based

19. FoxFi

FoxFi Anonymous Established

It is now N50 for the referred user

20. FoxFi

I don't know why they increased the referral bonus when one can't recharge

21. FoxFi

As in, does it make sense?