1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

Guys please help me out.

Discussion in 'LTN ASSISTANCE' started by Nathan, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Nathan

Nathan Glaive Glaive Established

Hello kins, I know it gonna seem funny and stupid sharing this post but I don't mind sharing this.

Also please no one should insult me over this post rather all I needed is your help.

My fiancée wanted to know how proud I am of her among my friends and people. Have tried severally in making her realise how much I love and proud of her but It doesn't seem to be enough.

I even went an extra mile in calling radio station when a relationship program is on air, they called her and told her the call was ordered by me.

All I want you kins to do for me is to HELP ME TEST her and
    help me tell her AM SO PROUD OF HER AND WANT TO GROW OLD WITH HER DESPITE ANY CRITICIZATION FROM PEOPLE. ALL I WANT IS TO BUILD A PERFECT FUTURE AND FAMILY WITH HER.

08102886465 Is her number and her name is Comfort. Please only those that can help me over this should text or call her.

GUYS ITS ONLY TEXT MESSAGE ABOUT WHAT I JUST SHARED NOW OOOO AND DON'T FORGET TO MENTION MY NAME "Nathan".

Thanks guys.

Handasonic likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

I think this has proven that your love for her is just like nothing but absolutely true love.

I hope she will be convince enough that shs has choosen the right choice of her being her your girlfriend

True Love Never Die :heart:

Handasonic and Nathan like this.
  4. Nathan

Nathan Glaive Glaive Established

Hope u don't mind this post been here @Jams?