1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Cracked GLO Magic Sim Free Browsing Unlimitedly With No VPN

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by Jams, Apr 6, 2018.

1. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

Where's yours if someone misbehave ? He just told you the truth and you are up.... How many benefit you have on nairaland, and still you can be suspend anyhow even when you dont do anything wrong. Bro you might not be lucky now but next time you might rule

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. gabriel222

gabriel222 Enthusiast Established

Just catching fun anyway on my way to activate second Glo magic sim I sim I pray it work

3. Olopso

Olopso Participant Established

Those who really wants to be an established member for special benefits should work for it, i got mine by working for a week on this same site, so we should follow the rules, give to ceaser what ceaser demands. Shikena…no more fights and arguments.

4. Abiodun700

Abiodun700 Participant

@schoolhelp what is the meaning of that. All d questions I have asked since you can't give answer to anyone and you are quick to respond to issue that was not directed to you. Haba,fear God oh!

5. Abiodun700

Abiodun700 Participant

I think this site is already finished.

6. Abiodun700

Abiodun700 Participant

A site where hoarding of free gift of nature is the order of the day. Very soon no cheat will be released on this site cos some WarLords in their own Calculation and Estimate will hoard and keep hoarding till Jesus Comes.

7. D-Expendable

D-Expendable Enthusiast Established

@Abiodun700, plz state ur mission here, bcoz I seem nt 2 undrstand ur weird comments nd behaviour..
    deris a sayin whic says "If u cnt beat dem u join dem, nd if u cnt join dem u QUIT!!!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  8. Abiodun700

Abiodun700 Participant

@Expendable, chill you no I'm saying the fact. I believe the dream and goal of this site has been ambushed. We are simply nt getting it right.

Apresiko likes this.
  9. Abiodun700

Abiodun700 Participant

I'm nt and will nt be a party to something that is not right OK. What I'm saying is that let us return to the status Quo where we can all have it the way it is meant to be.

10. schoolhelp

I can't answer you cause u are never qualified to be answer... You are not Established anf you want to enjoy what that Established are enjoying...

11. schoolhelp

Yearn me the Status quo

12. prophet

prophet Journeyman Established

let their be peace in the house pls

13. Odusina

Odusina Teams

@non established members, no need to worry yourself some trick... if they want to give us they will give us, if they dont... dey wont.... now is there time to shine... sooner or later it will stop.... and everybody will sub.... so no big deal.... but from the comments i read from page 1 to 13.. i can see stuffs like "data on and off after 2mb interval" "recharge to unlock bonus" "data off wen i exhaust my mb"..... etc.... that means the so called magic sim u are referring to is the Glo Jumbo bonus or has somthing to do with it.... anyways on my own glo sim.... wen i recharge 1k im given 500mb bonus which actually turns to about 3gb.... so ill continue to manage it. thank u.

MBK and Jams like this.
  14. Abiodun700

Abiodun700 Participant

@schoolhelp, just hear yourself out. So only the Established Members can ask Questions and have them Answered Right. Your are the Chief Custodian of Division and your approach to Issues is capable of causing the downfall of this site. You are not Diplomatic at all when it comes to revolving sensitive issues. BRODA it would have been ideal you keep mute. Chai long way to go!

15. Odusina

Odusina Teams

is it cheat that is causing fight byy?? .........

16. Abiodun700

Abiodun700 Participant

@Odunusi, the worst part of the jumbo data bonus is that it will expire before the data you purchased.

17. Odusina

Odusina Teams

first of all... it is odusina..... secondly.... true it lasts for only 14 days..... so what i do is... i dont subsribe yet.... ill use d bonus first throughout the 14 days then sub if need be or recharge again to get another bonus...... frankly speaking ... i prefer it to completely free cheats.... at least that way, both parties are benefiting.

18. prophet

prophet Journeyman Established

that is good and am useing it

19. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

OK, thanks for your clarification sir.

20. Odusina

Odusina Teams

Errr.... you are welcome.... i guess.

21. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Sir this is enough, you're taking it to far because we didn't force you here.

Please mind you I have been observing your comments recently and that doesn't mean we don't know the right actions to takes against your immaturity attitude but we decided to keep quite and observed maybe you will soon understand but now it seems you are off the bar.

So please be mindful of what you say from now on.

Thanks.

And sir @schoolhelp pleas don't say anything you're too mature to deal with ingrate people like this.

The only best answer is not to reply to his and as you can see he is just trying to draw our attention that is all.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    gabriel222 likes this.
  22. gabriel222

gabriel222 Enthusiast Established

Jams I like wat u said but pls is it not too ash? My boss. Pity d guy.

23. Kclubz

Kclubz Journeyman Established

@schoolhelp
    please your method of how you extended your glo stuff... thank you.

24. Abiodun700

Abiodun700 Participant

Tank you Mr maturity. So saying the fact means one is not matured. I just wonder the kind of formal and informal Education that some people have received.

25. dogud

dogud Anonymous Established

why you dey lie like this now.even me may be establish member you never answer any of my question

26. dogud

dogud Anonymous Established

my guys relax i understand wetin you dey try to yaan but you know one tin change na constant padi mi. the koko be say no be 2001 we dey na 2018. i know say befor nothing like establish anything then post then everybody dey enjoy am but now thing don change to crack cheat no be akara,then no fit to dey expose cheat like before cus isp go block am with the speed of light that is why they came up with the establish tin .and you self no try padimi try to respect the law of the land.

D-Expendable likes this.