1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

Get A Whooping Free 1.5GB Worth Of Data From 9mobile Formally Known As Etisalat

Discussion in 'Data Plans' started by Jams, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Happy Sunday to you all, I bring you good news from 9mobile formally regarded as Etisalat.

9Mobile formally called Etisalat has done it again for all their subscribers to get entitled to free data when a new smartphone is purchased.

Imagine buying a new smartphone and you receive free 1.5GB instant data that will be valid for 30days...I think you have to read the full info below.

According to information on their official website, when you activate your new smartphone on the Etisalat network you will get 1.5GB instant free data valid for 30 days plus 100% bonus on all monthly data plans purchases in the first 6 months and 50% bonus on all monthly data plans purchases in the second 6 months.

This offer is it is open to both old and new 9mobile subscribers, it means that you don't need to buy a new 9mobile sim before you benefit from the offer, once you purchase the eligible smartphone, you can activate the offer with your old Etisalat sim (now, called 9mobile sim.)

To Activate The Offer
    Simply SMS the PIN found in box or given by the authorized phone retailers to 8186 OR dial *8186*PIN#

Where To Purchase The Smartphones That Eligible For The Offer
    You can purchase smartphones that are eligible for this offer either from 9Mobile experience centers or authorized phone retailers in the open market nationwide.

Remember: The validity of first 1.5GB free data is 30 days from activation, but 9Mobile will be given you 100% bonus on all monthly data plans purchases in the first 6 months and 50% bonus on all monthly data plans purchases in thesecond 6 months.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    Praise and Dorlipi like this.
  2. Loading...

3. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

Jams likes this.
  4. G-lord

G-lord Teams

Nice just that 9mobile network is not in my area
    Jams likes this.
  5. Praise

Praise Enthusiast

Make brain
    Jams likes this.
  6. Jams

Yes bro, but still wondering if the pin given is imei number so we can find our way through and get the bonus lols(%) ((
  7. Jams

:eek:, which area be that bro that doesn't have 9mobile network?
  8. Handasonic

Handasonic Enthusiast

i can't find the pin on my techno wx3
  9. Xexi Adson

Xexi Adson Enthusiast Established

This is obsolete topic I think
  10. FoxFi

FoxFi Enthusiast

Just got one some weeks ago
  11. dogud

dogud Enthusiast Established

guy abeg help me with the pin
  12. Jude obi

Jude obi Journeyman

Thanks for sharing
  13. Jude obi

Jude obi Journeyman

Jams,pls add me back on The Loyal Team watsapp group.I had issue with my phone recently after fixing it I lost all my watsapp group and contacts.Thanks

14. Kclubz

Kclubz Journeyman Established

Bro help yourself by going through the invite link
  15. dogud

dogud Enthusiast Established

16. FoxFi

FoxFi Enthusiast

I have no Idea where the pack is