1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Official Everyone needs to read this.

Discussion in 'LTN ANNOUCEMENT' started by Nathan, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Nathan

Nathan Glaive Glaive

Hello fellas... I want to thank you all for your contributions on thus site in one way or the other..

And also on the other hand am not pleased with what some of us post. Am not saying that what I post here is highly better than what others post, but all am trying to bring oit of this is that; what the essence of you preparing a dish for someone but at last your effort wasn't highly appreciated???

We all are human being filled with brain, let all reason high, sit and think of what you can do that will be remarkable and loved by people.

Let not do things cause others are doing it. But cause what we did is needed to be done.

Let me tell you little about me.... Am a student of futa, i work with an organization called NetHack. This organization act base on their title. Am ranked 4th in this organization, not because I contribute much but because am the brain behind all. Am an inspiration to all and everyone loves the little I contribute cause I reason high before making my ideas go viral. I think to myself if its ok before sharing it among people.

So please kins, be mindful of what you post cause what we do here determines what others will think or say about us.

NB: I WILL BE TAKING DOWN ANY UNBALANCED THREAD IN ANY FORUM.. NO ONE IS EXCLUDED EVEN THE ADMINS AND MODS ARE INCLUDED.

Also want to use this medium in congratulating @Ebun who did all he could in other to have his established badge back...[/B

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...

3. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Like they say no one is above the law under rule of law.. emoji_spy

So I am 100% with you on this [ooooo] kudos

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP