1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

Enjoy Free WhatsApp With MTN Yafun Yafun SIM

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by Ebun, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Ebun

Ebun Enthusiast Established

The MTN Yafun Yafun SIM offer, gives new customers on the network 8 times the value of their recharge plus free access to WhatsApp weekly, by recharging a minimum of N100 after activating a new MTN SIM.

With MTN Yafun Yafun SIM, you enjoy free WhatsApp weekly, you get more free airtime to call, text more, and connect more. The SIM is different from the regular MTN SIM card and it's targeted at people who enjoys chatting on whatsapp and making more calls.

The introduction of this SIM could be a timely response to Glo after Globacom introduced Jumbo SIM that offers a whopping N200,000 worth of Airtime to subscribers.

✔️ When you recharge N100, you get N800 for calls and free access to Whatsapp for a week.
    ✔️ When you recharge N200, you get N1600 for calls and free access to Whatsapp for a week.
    ✔️ When you recharge N500, you get N4000 for calls and free access to Whatsapp for a week.

NOTE: For you to be eligible for these offers, you need to buy the MTN Yafun Yafun SIM and recharge at least N100 naira. This means that any recharge below N100 won't receive any bonus. Remember, a recharge of 100 Naira gives you 800 worth of airtime plus free whatsapp for a week.

To activate this bonus, you don't need a code. All you have to do is get the SIM, load airtime and you are good to go.

Visit the nearest MTN shop for a Yafun Yafun sim card.
    #MTNyafunyafun, #YafunYafun.
    Source: Wizytechs
    Olu2nde likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Nathan

Nathan Glaive Glaive Established

Nice post buddy... But always put on some éditing
  4. Ebun

Ebun Enthusiast Established

I want to be established again that's y I'm not making my own posts
  5. Nathan

I can see that, but you can also copy and edit before posting.
  6. toheeb2452

toheeb2452 Enthusiast Established

So can dis be used through psiphon to power all device ?
  7. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Yes of course.
  8. toheeb2452

Proxy server ?
    Jams likes this.
  9. Jams

10. toheeb2452

Testing mod .[ooooo].................. Can it work with anonytun
    Jams likes this.
  11. Jams

12. FoxFi

FoxFi Enthusiast

[[[[It is now that they are making their own sim card available for this offer
  13. Praise

Praise Enthusiast

14. Kclubz

Kclubz Journeyman Established

I hope for more of this competition amongst the networks. Which favour us the users.
  15. dogud

dogud Enthusiast Established

16. Nathan

Any MTN sim outlet.
  17. dogud

pls bro are you using it cus i have search from those road side seller they don have.
  18. Nathan

Just buy any MTN sim and register then it will migrate you to the plan valid for 6months.
  19. dogud

thank bro
    Nathan likes this.
  20. frubic

frubic Teams

Nice info, thanks
    Nathan likes this.
  21. dogud

mtn na scamm