1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

Cracked Download Anonytun Beta V5.0 Apk [Cracked Version With Ads Free]

Discussion in 'Modded Apps' started by Jams, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Hello guys, @Jams is back and of course with something new.

It has been a while that I made post on free browsing related tweaks or stuff.

Are you really frustrated with your anonytun speed, pops up ads, or instability, well if you fall into any of the mentioned category, then count yourself lucky to have found this thread.

Well, I am introducing you to another latest vpn by name anonytun Beta.
    However anonytun Beta has is very special and quite a little difference with the official anonytun has they both have the same interface and same configuration setting but language preference is in Spanish. So anonytun beta is a Modded version of anonytun vpn free from ads and the browsing experience speed is what amaze me most.

So now tick toe, let's check the features of this anonytun beta and why you should installed the VPN on your phone.

Features Of Anonytun Beta VPN
    1) It is ads free

2) Very fast and download speed is
    quite amazing compare to the official anonytun vpn.

3) It has a beautiful and friendly interface with same configuration settings with anonytun.

4) It doesn't eat up your battery, ram or hang your phone since it is ads free.

So these are the features if anonytun vpn, so download and install it to explore more by yourself..

FAQ
    Should I Uninstalled The Official Anonytun VPN With Ads?
    Nope,the answer is simply no, as you can install both on your phone and run them on your choice.

Remember, you can make use of Glo free browsing to rock with this new anonytun beta vpn with an extremely high speed.

Preview Of Anonytun Beta with Glo Free Browsing & Configuration.

Screenshot_20170814-155953.png

Screenshot_20170814-155959.png

Here is already connected to the Internet
    Screenshot_20170814-160132.png

How To Download Anonytun Beta V5.0
    You can download the file right below this post and remember =>
    [Only registered member of this forum are entitled to download our resources, so if you're not yet registered, you can simply sign up here Sign up | Loyalteams Forums

So guys don't you forget to drop your comments and review on the app and also make sure you share this post on your social media.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

hummm...nice one

Jams likes this.
  4. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

can it be the same setting with that last one ?

Jams likes this.
  5. UCHETECHS

UCHETECHS Teams

Jams likes this.
  6. nuh

nuh Teams

Nice post,pls add me to ur what app grp 08137623794

Jams likes this.
  7. Jams

Yes sir, very much the same setting.

8. Jams

You will soon be added into the group.

9. Abdulsalam

Abdulsalam Teams

Nice post please add me to ur whatsapp group 0703162627

10. Bidex24

Bidex24 Teams

Am really facing difficulties on this.... I just bought a new glo line because of this..... Still don't connect till this moment.... I use anonymousbeta an pro, non of it work out.... Please help admin... add me on whatsapp group... Thanks

11. Jams

Firstly make sure you activate payu plan on your glo sim by sending payu to 127 and then ignore the message gotten during the process which says 'you're not eligible for the offer' that mean you've been activated to the plan. And then go back and connect your anonytun.

And for our whatsapp group join it here. Strictly For Established Members!

12. Jams

Wow, nice to hear that. Enjoy and also make sure you stay tune to loyalteams as we will be unveiling more Philippines free net tweaks as well as working server for shadowsocks on Globe/tm Network.

crazymasterpogi likes this.
  13. Jams

Ok, firstly send payu to 127 and ignore the message gotten during that process saying you're not eligible for the offer. Just go ahead sjd connect your anonytun, it should connect without any glitch.

14. Valentine Onah

Valentine Onah Wavy Established