1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

Cheapest Android Phone: Xiaomi Redmi 5A 89.99 (N32,364)

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by schoolhelp, Jan 14, 2018 at 4:09 AM.

1. schoolhelp

schoolhelp School Master (HOD) Glaive Established

Cheapest Android Phone: Xiaomi Redmi 5A 89.99 (N32,364)

I know you love good spec with pocket friendly price, so I’m going to try all I can to give you today cheapest smartphone with good spec. It will only cost you $89.9 dollars (N32,364).

Xiaomi Redmi 5A is an entry level smartphone with good appealing specifications, pocket friendly price and I bet, you won’t regret getting one for yourself.

Xiaomi Redmi 5A comes with 5.0 inch HD IPS display built on Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 CPU clocked at 1.4Ghz, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage (expandable). It boost 5MP front camera + 13MP rear camera.
    [​IMG]
    It will run MIUI 8 (upgradable to MIUI 9) based on Android 7 nougat out of the box and packed with 3000mAh battery capacity.

Highlight of the Spec

Main Features:
    Display: 5.0 inch, 1280 x 720 pixels screen
    CPU: Snapdragon 425 Quad Core 1.4GHz
    System: MIUI 8
    Storage: 2GB Ram + 16GB internal storage
    Camera: 13.0MP rear camera + 5.0MP front camera
    Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor
    SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Nano SIM / Nano SIM
    Feature: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
    Bluetooth: 4.1

Network:
    GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
    WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
    FDD-LTE B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20
    TDD-LTE B38/B40
    Battery: 3000mAh

Price: $95.99 (use this coupon code to get it for 89.99 on
    Gearbest . Coupon: 5aglb ) N32,364.
    This offer is only for a limited days.