1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice

Official Announcement For All Teams

Discussion in 'LTN ANNOUCEMENT' started by Jams, Sep 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

Well since the introduction of the established badge members in loyalteams some have comes to embrace it while some have neglected it without comprehending on the benefits and advantages that may comes with it.

Well, although the Glo Cheat has now been opened for all to view, but we eventually did this to make to make some not neglect the new badge system. Well it has comes to my notice that some Teams have been doing great while some have been persistent on I will not. Well those teams that are making contributions in loyalteams and partaking in loyalteams forum, I highly appreciate it and those who have done the opposite all his great.

And for those having aim to established members, Keep it up guys because starting from now on many of our free net thread won't be open on and I promise you that.

And if you have any contributions to add or any suggestions to make then feel free to share your mind.

Join LTN Telegram Group @ LTN TELEGRAM GROUP
  2. Loading...