1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by D-Expendable, Mar 5, 2018.

1. D-Expendable

D-Expendable Enthusiast Established

Akpos enters a church n finds the priest.
    Priest: How may I help you son?
    Akpos: Im looking for my wife, she said she would be here but as I can see she’s not around. Now that am here, I would like to confess. Then go to the confession area
    Akpos: forgive me father for I have sinned
    Priest: What are your sins my son?
    Akpos: The other day, I went looking for my wife at her home but she was not there. I found her sister alone, I slept with the sister.
    Priest: Oh, that is sin, but at least you came to confess
    Akpos: Then another day I went looking for her at her aunt’s place but she was not there, I found her cousin alone, I slept with the cousin
    Priest: You know that is wrong my son
    Akpos: Then the other day I went looking for her at her working place. She was not there, I found her colleague alone…
    Priest interrupts: Let me guess, you slept with her colleague
    Akpos: Yes father
    Then there was total silence after that.
    Akpos: Father?
    Akpos: Fatherrr?
    Still no reply
    Akpos: Father are you dia??
    Akpos peeps through and finds out that the priest is no longer there . He looks for him and finds him hiding.
    Akpos: Why are you hiding father?
    Priest (shaking with fear): I’ve just realised I’m the only one here and you came looking for your wife.
    Praise likes this.
  2. Loading...