1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

Cracked 9mobile Unlimited Free Browsing With Shadowsocks Vpn For 2017

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by Jams, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

loyalteams.jpg
    Hello, guys, I hope you're doing great and like we promise you to release another unlimited 9mobile free browsing cheat. This unlimited free browsing cheat was cracked by me and of course Teams after spending days of work of getting data packets using 9mobile for free of charge. This free browsing cheat is a long process with sophisticated settings although not really that hard if you're conversant on how to set up free browsing and I will surely provide you with screenshot as well procedure to follow in order to get this work on your various phone.

I recently cracked Etisalat 60mb which blocked by our ISP 9mobile and have been receiving complaints, messages, as well as email on the fixed and I, was able to come up with something good and now it is working back like never before. For the new settings and host, you can quickly check here Cracked - 9mobile 60MB Daily Free Net Working Back[Cracked By Jams] | Loyalteams Forums

So this unlimited 9mobile free browsing is the first of it kind and it is the first free browsing of its kind in Nigeria and many other countries brought by Teams using Shadowsocks Tunneler. This So lets get started with the configuration settings.

REQUIREMENTS
    =Your 9mobile sim
    =A strong 3g/4g network
    =Download Shadow tunneler VPN right below this thread + Connection Stabilizer. Download connection stabilizer right here
    =And you need to exercise patience and make sure you follow-up the procedure to the end.

How-To Configure Your Shadowsocks For 9mobile Unlimited Free Browsing
    1] After you've downloaded the app, launch it.
    2] So after doing this, click on the plus sign icon above at the right and tap on manual settings as seen in the screenshot.
    loyalteams .png

And use the following details for this Profil settings;
    Profile name= any name or loyalteams
    Server= 79.137.5.27
    Remote port= 10010
    Local port= 1080
    Password= www(dot)kxss(dot)me
    Encrpt method= AES-256-CFB

loyalteams1.png

or
    Profile name= loyalteams
    server= 79.137.5.27:10014
    Remote port= 10014
    Password= www(dot)kxss(dot)me
    Encrpt method= AES-256-CFB
    Make sure you used (.) instead of dot, I only used this to prevent it from shrinking into the page title which will look totally confusing.

or
    Profile name= loyalteams
    server= 106.186.116.88
    Remote port= 443
    Password= 33805430
    Encrypt method= So make you select [RC4-MD5] for this server.

So after inputing any of the above configuration settings, the hit the save button and Connect it back clicking on the triangle icon below.

And that's, it will connect in an instantly as seen in the Screenshot below ;
    Screenshot_20170819-053433.png

Then go back to your connection stabilizer, and connect it to make it stable.

So here are the manual shadowsocks account I created by myself and much more are going to be released. So this server is currently slow and the first can access WhatsApp while the second and the third cannot power WhatsApp and we're still working to bring up another blazing server for you guys. And very slow in downloading but still manageable if you're not that greedy lols. I will still elaborate more on how this shadowsocks work for my fellow team's members.

Note To Be Taken
    Please, this is to all bloggers, sometimes I found it very painful seeing my days of work on another blog without giving proper credit and claiming it to be cracked by them which is not. So please you can post this article on your blog but not copy paste and with a redirect site credit on your blog, that's all. And if you're persisting on how smart you're, God knows how to judge.

Teams Notice
    So that's all, if yours isn't connected do let us know through the comment box and we would be glad to help you out as this is what the forum was meant for. And please don't forget to drop your comment to show some appreciation of our good work here and also share this post with others in order to reach out to may audience. This post will be updated later on working server.

Make sure you sign up right here Sign up | Loyalteams Forums in order to have access to the app cause only our members have the right to download the app.

Our Next projects By Allah grace is How To Browse Unlimitedly in All Countries Using any tunneler. So stay tune to loyalteams one of the biggest and great forum for free browsing cheat and Tech stuff.

Enjoy guys [ooooo] Patiently waiting for your comment(%) ((.
    Loyalteams All The Way up we go:l:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    manazir73, LteamServe and ramzy like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Sandx

Sandx Enthusiast Established

@all @all ns him bad pass...
    Wish I have good etisalat ooh 9mobile network in my area.. .
    LTN on the path of leading again...

Jams likes this.
  4. Jams

Thanks buddy, we reserve some for you :p

Hacksnet likes this.
  5. Jams

A YouTube video tutorial will be dropped soon on the procedure and more server will be dropped also.

Hacksnet likes this.
  6. Zubair

Zubair Teams

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓢⓔⓒⓞⓝⓓ ⓞⓝⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓚⓔⓓ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓜⓔ. ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚⓢ guys

ramzy likes this.
  7. Banky James

Banky James Teams

No link to download shadow tunneler vpn

Freedon and Jams like this.
  8. Zubair

Zubair Teams

ⓜⓘⓝⓔ ⓓⓘⓢⓒⓞⓝⓝⓔⓒⓣⓢⓑⓛⓘⓚⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨ ⓜⓘⓝⓤⓣⓔⓢ. ⓘⓣ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓒⓞⓝⓝⓔⓒⓣⓘⓞⓝ ⓒⓛⓞⓢⓔ ⓑⓨ ⓟⓔⓔⓡ, ⓗⓞⓦ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓘ ⓢⓣⓞⓟ ⓘⓣ?

ramzy likes this.
  9. vin chris

vin chris Teams

Biko it keeps disconnecting. I can't see the work of the stabilizer

Jams likes this.
  10. Prime

Prime Glaive Glaive Established

sowi 4 dat bt hw strong 9mobiles reception in your area.

ramzy and Jams like this.
  11. Prime

Jams likes this.
  12. Petrsuo

Petrsuo Teams

Please which server is faster while browsing?

Jams likes this.
  13. UCHETECHS

UCHETECHS Teams

Bro, you need back links right? First of all- thats is modded 51vpn which i discovered and i released the cheat last month and only few gave me backlinks
    Good post dou
    But if i didnt discover the 51vpn, this cheat wount have been cracked= So what am saying is that, there are lazy and heartless bloggers who doesnt give backlinks to the original founder...
    Commenting from You must be registered to see links

Jams likes this.
  14. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

Hmmm, nawa oh who told you this one na 51vpn. Bloggers of nowadays lying for the sake of gaining recognition, something that you didn't even crack you dey lie. And plus you're spamming also, abeg @Jams people like this should be ban completely from the forum. You know Sabi lie.

15. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

Choose the second or last server. Cause the last one is quite stable with connection stabilizer. Thanks Jams you're too much bro. Kudos to you.

16. UCHETECHS

UCHETECHS Teams

Its on playstore

ramzy likes this.
  17. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

What's that?

18. UCHETECHS

UCHETECHS Teams

Oga who said i lied, that is not a modded 51vpn, i just figured out it is on playstore.... If any one should be ban, its you.. For causing comotions here

Jams likes this.
  19. UCHETECHS

UCHETECHS Teams

The app, search it

20. Petrsuo

Petrsuo Teams

Whats the local port for the last one?

Jams likes this.
  21. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

Abeg shift make I pee, why concluding that it is a Modded app of 51vpn and inventing a big lie of discovering 51vpn. Abeg you no Sabi lie Jare.

22. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

1080 , and guys stay tuned oh @Jams still working on other servers to make it more stable and fast [ooooo]

Jams likes this.
  23. Prime

@UCHETECHS i just visited your site hoping to find a post similar to this. I guess it is you who needs backlinks and sincerely there is nothing bad abt it. Bt please do it rightly we are nt against either and we hope to see you at the top. Even if you discovered on playstore, are you its creator. Have you heared anyone claiming to be the one to discover psyphon and the likes. So please humble yourself and apologise.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Jams and ramzy like this.
  24. ramzy

ramzy Glaive Glaive

I gbadun you Jare my brother. The guy come from nowhere started making references to something he didn't created for the sake of backlink.

Prime likes this.
  25. Jams

Make use of either the last or second and do let me know your feedback.

Hacksnet likes this.
  26. Prime

@Jams, @Sandx, @Rheizhor,
    @tolima, @akegbe2001,
    @Adeniyisamuel01,
    @Naijalord, @Petrsuo,
    @Zubair, @solexis,
    @Yashim11, @martins
    Gabriel, @adaz, @joseph,
    @Apache, @dereborn,
    @Modexty, @Banky James,
    @kpdzoyi, @vin chris,
    @Avdeel, @Oke Emmanuel
    adeayo, @Techberry,
    @Prime, @Iceking, @Halomar,
    @Ezekiel, @Beejay, @sarhyd,
    @Lesley001,
    @RetireDSinneR,
    @Tochukwu, @anas,
    @saaxcess2002, @stob,
    @shetemi, @Musa, @Yusuf
    Jatau Joel, @sadMoh,
    @Paschal, @Timmy Micheal,
    @Victory133, @saeedu,
    @Tuna, @Abba Abubakar,
    @UCHETECHS, @runor,
    @ramzy, @Obiorah,
    @jonto92, @Yazeed Lawal,
    @Brightseed, @abu99er,
    @Romzy, @Olaitan, @MBK,
    @GODDFADA GSM, @Emma
    @Tochi O, @korede, @Adonis,
    @Tobbykeyz, @Dickson,
    @cutesheg, @Snows,
    @crystalehis747, @Olufemi
    oluwadayo,
    @Daniel.nwekej,
    @gabriel222, @Freedon,
    @richard, @Drexel,
    @Henrysparks, @Smd, @Gogo
    Orininaemi, @Santus
    see how we take plenty where all of una dey since shey na only una waka come una suppose. Abeg make una comment now make we know hom the tin dey go nw.

27. gabriel222

gabriel222 Wavy Established

y me i cnt comment am using v4.2.2 not v4.4.3 n u did not do anyting abt it

Prime likes this.