1. Welcome to Loyalteams Forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Ask Support For Free Net On Any Country
    • Ask Support for your mobile issue and computer
    • Ask question on cracking free browsing issue

And so many other to benefit being part of this forum. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free Join our community today!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Established members are members that have a few extra features because they contributed something useful that this forum community. It's not actually hard to become an established member, but does require some minimal effort. Click here for more info
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Take A Glance look at LTC (Loyalteams Forum Community) premium offer @ Loyalteams Premium Package

9mobile Unlimited Free Browsing Using LTN Magic Sim(2018 FreeNet)

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Tweaks' started by Jams, Jan 13, 2018 at 3:46 AM.

1. Jams

Jams Glaive Glaive Established

9mobile magic sim 2018.jpg
    Well, many have heard rumours about the ongoing magic sim while some have neglected to have the mind of just a false info.

Likewise, I myself have restrained from loophole exploiting just because of the incident of my phone being stolen that doesn't mean I won't keep doing what I like doing best.:yum

But true to be told, there's and it is working 100% perfectly without VPN even you really don't need to use ultrasurf or any other VPN most especially to use it with WhatsApp and telegram. So our group of ISP hacker have been able to penetrate one the greatest loophole in the history that can't be blocked easily.

So for the fact, this cheat has been available since last and almost 3 or more month from now and has been blocked only once and it was revived back after 2 days of blockage which is why I said this is just like penetrating test into their network lol.

So I 've decided to keep mute about simply because we were having network glitch to avoid commotion for other interested members but now it has been fixed.

But remember this free net doesn't come for free and though not the one activating it.

REQUIREMENT FOR THIS 9MOBILE MAGIC SIM

• An unregistered with puk code intact(Or better get a new one and don't register it
    • Then don't insert the sim yet until we activate it for you.
    To Activate it:
    You must pay the sum of N5000. Remember this is a promo price for now and it tends to be more costly as people queue into it so better get yours activated once you've met those requirements. Just your number and PUK is needed for the activation.

So everything will be done in the forum for more people be persuaded:

Pay Into This Account Number

Gt-Bank=> 0231529492

And notify me through the comment box after the payment.

OR

Contact me on my WhatsApp number @ 09092171629

FAQ
    What Is The Insurance That It Won't Be Blocked?
    Well if it were some host or bug which require VPN then there's a great tendency for it to be block provided the host is made open publicly but this differs completely from the game. Like I said that this is quite one of the greatest loopholes in the history because of it some sort of code which is activated on your sim and can't be blocked because we're upgrading the loophole each and every day so be rest assure.

So Those Who Have purchased the LTN premium membership will get a discount of N500 which is N4500 for their activation. If you don't know what established mean then check this thread out Official - LTN Premium Package And Benefits Attached To It | Loyalteams Forums

Video Testimony for more clarification has been uploaded to our youtube channel. So take a minute to watch it with the amazing speed:yumemoji_thumbsupemoji_thumbsup.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 8:58 PM
    Dark matter, Handasonic and tolima like this.
  2. Loading...

3. MiztaDavid

MiztaDavid Teams

4. Xexi Adson

Xexi Adson Enthusiast Established

Nice information

5. Olu2nde

Olu2nde Enthusiast Established

Goood work..... emoji_thumbsup

6. Greathoye

Greathoye Wavy Established

Be wise,,,,,,
    Hummmm

Jams likes this.
  7. Jams

Remember guys that this magic sim of a thing is not meant for everyone and it is for those who really value internet and have heavy data usage.

And those that they've theirs will continue enjoying it. So the video will be loaded soon.

8. Xexi Adson

Xexi Adson Enthusiast Established

@Jams PLEASE REDUCE THE AMOUNT I DON'T HAVE MORE THAN 2K [ooooo]

9. MBK

MBK Journeyman Established

10. dogud

dogud Enthusiast Established

5K..I know what is hidden would surely come out to light. for those who can afford it gudluck.

Smd likes this.
  11. richseeker

richseeker Teams Established

oga jams,abeg just reduce d price to 2k,atleast it will be easier for most of us....pls

12. dogud

dogud Enthusiast Established

bro a beg add me to the whatsapp group this my number 07067277036 a beg I known get 5k add me may I use DAT one dey console my self

13. toheeb2452

toheeb2452 Enthusiast Established

nice @Jams but d price is too high 4 students lyk me .................

do smtin on it abeg ...............

lyk 2k....... lol...........

14. Kclubz

Kclubz Journeyman

5000 thousand naira, i repeat, 5000 thousand naira, ok let me see what I can do in this time of recession.

15. mukhtar

mukhtar Teams Established

Nice.... But the price jams is too much pls reduce

16. OkasTech

OkasTech Journeyman Established

17. gabriel222

gabriel222 Wavy Established

18. deyinka2

deyinka2 Teams

nice update but the price is the only setback............owk oooo

19. Brotherly 5k is 2much

20. FoxFi

FoxFi Enthusiast

21. Jams

Please this is an update on the magic sim.
    Not that am not in total charge of the magic sim and not the one activating it so please don't quote me wrong or get it wrong. All am saying in essence is that if you can afford it then go for it but if you can't then wait for our update of next tweaks or look around the forum am sure there are working tweaks as at the moment.

And remember that I can make it free even if I decided to make it premium I won't go with that price so please don't be mad.

Dark matter, Handasonic and MBK like this.
  22. Kclubz

Kclubz Journeyman

Imagine 500 people paying 2k, that is wise business.

Dark matter and Jams like this.